By Colette Kelly, Area Sales Manager & Healthcare Advisor
When we have a hectic day, finding the inspiration for planning a family friendly meal can be really hard. This recipe is not only delicious but easy to prepare, an all round crowd pleaser!
- 4 salmon fillets thick cut into medium sized fingers
- 100g Wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Brush a non stick baking sheet with a little oil.
- Mix paprika with breadcrumbs in a bowl and tip onto a plate.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Dip fish into egg and roll in breadcrumbs to cover.
- Place on baking sheet Bake in medium oven for 20 /25 minutes until golden.
- Carefully lift from baking sheet and serve with warmed baked beans.
- Can be served with sweet potato wedges cooked in the oven at the same time for a main meal.
- Serve a small bowl of bite sized pieces of fruit after.