- 350g watermelon, diced chunky (2-3cm dice)
- 350g feta, diced chunky (2-3 cm dice)
- 20 mint leaves, gently torn
- Juice ½ lime
- Dash of good quality olive oil
- Seasoning of salt and crushed peppercorns
1. Arrange all ingredients in a large dish and gently toss together.
2. Serve either on small individual dishes or a large platter. Best served within five minutes of tossing, though all ingredients can be prepared in advance and kept chilled individually.
*Sponsored by Soul Food Co.
Maggie Lynch presents a range of Taste of Health cooking demonstration classes along with husband Richard Burton, Director of the Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health. These include Gluten/wheat free cooking, Healthy Fast Food for Kids, Eating for Health with Diabeties, and Wholefoods for Health.