Fennel Seed – Used in many cultures as a digestive tonic, fennel seeds are reported to have a soothing effect on the digestive tract and to support the function of the intestines.
Green Barley Grass – Barley grass is a rich source of chlorophyll, which is often used as a ‘freshener’ for the digestive tract due to its influence on healthy bacterial balance in the intestines. Barley grass is also rich in dietary fibre, which provides support for healthy intestinal function.
Stabilised Rice Bran – SRB contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Especially significant to the role of beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in SRB. FOS is a type of indigestible carbohydrate which acts as a prebiotic (a substance that enhances the viability and/or activity of beneficial digestive bacteria).
Ginger Rhizome & Root – Research shows that ginger supports healthy digestive activity in the stomach, as well as possessing a soothing effect on the intestinal tract.
Artichoke Leaf – Artichoke leaves are often used to encourage healthy processing of dietary fats within the digestive system, as well as generally supporting the health of the liver and gallbladder.
Cardamom Seed – Like fennel, the highly pungent and aromatic seeds of cardamom have been used since ancient times as a carminative and digestive tonic. As with artichoke, cardamom contains certain compounds thought to support the health of the gallbladder.
Gentian Root – The powerfully bitter compounds within gentian root are associated with its common use as a stomach and overall digestive tonic, as well as its reputed value in maintaining health bile flow.
Benefits and features:
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
– MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 450mg
– Fennel Seed 100mg, Green Barley Grass 100mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 100mg, Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried – organic) 50mg, Artichoke Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg, Cardamom Pod 25mg, Gentian Root 25mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell 118mg, Protease (A. oryzae) 14,690 HUT 27.6mg, Amylase (A. oryzae) 2,545 DU 16.9mg, Lactase (A. oryzae) 727 ALU 7.3mg, Glucoamylase (A. niger) 6.5 AGU 7.3mg, Alpha Galactosidase (A. niger) 109 GalU 7.3mg, Protease (A. niger) 36 SAPU 6.8mg, Invertase (S. cervisiae) 291 SU 3.3mg, Lipase (C. rugosa) 349 FIP 1.9mg, Glucoamylase (R. oryzae) 0.72 AGU 1.1mg, Lipase (A. niger) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg, Lipase (R. oryzae) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with small meals or 1 or 2 capsules daily with large meals. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner
– If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product
– Not recommended for use if taking prescribed anti-depressant medication
Size: Product Code: