Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB) – As well as being a source of CoQ10, SRB contains many antioxidants such as tocotrienols, tocopherols and alpha lipoic acid, which complement both the antioxidant and cardiovascular support attributes of coenzyme Q10. SRB also contains dietary fat which facilitate the absorption of CoQ10 (a fat-soluble nutrient).
Acai Berry – Acai berries contain CoQ10 as well as other potent antioxidants such as vitamin E and anthocyaniside flavonoids which complement the cardiovascular support properties of CoQ10. Approximately 40% of the dry weight of the berries is comprised of fatty acids, which facilitate absorption of CoQ10.
Sea Buckthorn Berry – Like acai, sea buckthorn berries contains CoQ10 as well as other antioxidants (such as vitamins C and E and numerous flavonoids) which complement the cardiovascular support properties of CoQ10. The berries are also very high in fatty acids, which facilitate the absorption of CoQ10.
Artichoke Leaf – Artichoke leaf has been shown to have a positive influence on bile flow and the activity of bile acids, which are known to facilitate the absorption of coenzyme Q10.
Benefits and features:
– High in antioxidants
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
• MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 475mg
• Stabilised Rice Bran 350mg
• Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried – organic) 50mg
• Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
• Artichoke Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
• Vegetable Capsule Shell 118mg
• CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10 – as ubiquinone) 30mg
• Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg
Directions for use:
• As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food
• Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner
• Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner
• If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product
• Not recommended for use if taking prescribed anti-depressant medication
Size: Product Code: