Nelsons Sootha cough syrup is a pleasant tasting, soothing, homeopathic remedy for the natural relief of coughs. Sootha contains a 6c homeopathic potency of natural Bryonia, along with purified honey and zesty lemon juice.
Benefits & features:
- Suitable from 12 months +
- Non drowsy so can be taken anytime
- Free from artificial colourings, flavourings and alcohol
6c homeopathic potency of Bryonia dioica with natural honey, sorbitol (E420), water, lemon juice, methylparaben (E218).
One 5ml measure 3 times per day (it is recommended that the last dose is taken at bedtime when the cough may be more troublesome).
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms worsen or persist or if you’re concerned about any symptoms your child experiences consult your doctor.
- This product contains sorbitol. If you have been advised by your doctor that your child has an intolerance to some sugars, talk to you doctor before using this medicine. The methylparaben in this medicine may cause an allergic reaction (possibly delayed)
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
Product Code: M1030
Health stores and Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here