Naturtint Reflex Semi-Permanent is a natural home hair dye, free from PPD, Peroxide, Ammonia, Resorcinol & Parabens. 6 fabulous shades ranging from Black to Golden Blonde are available which covers the early signs of fine grey hair and lasts from 2 to 4 weeks. Naturtint Reflex is enriched with Biotine, Soya Derivative, Panax Ginseng Root and Burdock Extracts to strengthen and revitalise the hair and special UV filters protect the hair from damage caused by exposure to the sun.
Benefits and features:
– Against animal testing
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Natural semi-permanent hair dye
– Covers the early signs of fine grey hairs
– Free from PPD, Peroxide, Ammonia, Resorcinol & Parabens
aqua purificata (purified water). Butylene glycol cocoate. Propylene glycol. Cetyl alcohol. Triethanolamine. Peg-2 dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium methosulfate. Cetearyl alcohol. Laureth-3. Ceteareth-20. Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil. Panax ginseng (ginseng extract). Arginine. Acetyl tyrosine. Arctium majus (burdock extract). Hydrolyzed soy protein. Polyquaternium-11. Dimethicone copolyol. Calcium pantothenate. Zinc gluconate. Niacinamide. Ornithine hci. Citrulline. Glucosamine hci. Biotin. Lecithin. Oleyl oleate. Ethylhexyl triazone. Isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate. Tocopheryl acetate. Stearamine. Glycerin. Alcohol denat (alcohol). Dimethicone. Quaternium-80. Hydroxyethylcellulose. Citric acid. Tetrasodium edta. Parfum (fragrance). Benzyl salicylate. D-limonene. Hexyl cinnamal. Linalool. Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. Basic blue 99. Basic yellow 57. Basic brown 17. Basic red 76.
Directions for use:
Always follow the instruction leaflet.
Choosing a Naturtint Colour:
If you are using Naturtint for the first time or are looking to try a new shade, use the codes to help you choose the most suitable colour. Each Naturtint shade is given a code usually consisting of a number and then a letter. The number represents a scale of how dark or light a colour is, with 1 (e.g. 1.0 Black) being the darkest and 7 (e.g. 7.3 Golden Blonde) being the lightest. The number afterwards tells you what kind of tones and colour you can expect, .1 = Ash, .2 = Purple, .3 = Golden, .4 = Copper, .5 = Mahogany, .6 = Red, .7 = Brown.
Skin Sensitivity Test:
A skin sensitivity test must be carried out at least 48 hours before application, but Naturtint Reflex has been designed with those allergic to PPD in mind. Most customers who have experienced an allergic reaction in the past find the Naturtint Reflex suitable for use, but a skin test should still be carried out.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Cleanse a small area of skin inside the bend of the elbow and behind the ear to remove any barriers.
2. Mix a small amount (in equal measures) of the Naturtint Semi-Permanent Colourant and the Colour Developer in a plastic bowl using plastic utensils, remembering to return the lids to both bottles immediately. Apply mixture to the cleansed area. Allow to dry and then repeat twice more.
3. Allow to dry and leave untouched for 48 hours – do not wash away or cover. (You can use any remaining mixture to carry out the colour strand test).
4. If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions, such as swelling, redness or itching, in or around the test area, you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients within the formula. DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT.
If you are still not sure about how to carry out a skin test, please visit www.naturtint.ie and click on the ‘Colour Application Tutorials’ page, to view helpful video demonstrations.
Colour Strand Test:
In order to assess the selected tone and development time required to achieve it, simply carry out the following test:
1. Cut a small lock of hair from a discreet area (just enough so you can see the colour) and secure the ends with sticky tape.
2. Add the lock of hair to the mixture remaining from the Skin Sensitivity Test and allow to develop.
3. Leave the strand test to develop for 30 minutes and then remove the lock of hair, rinse and dry.
4. Observe the colour of the hair, and hold to your head to compare the new colour. If you are happy with the colour outcome, you know you need to leave your colour on for 30 minutes. If the colour is too dark, you can reduce the development time to 20 minutes, if it isn’t dark enough or you still have some grey showing, this indicates that you need to leave it on for the full 40 minutes when you apply it to your whole head of hair.
In each box of Naturtint, along with the components of the colourant, you will find protective gloves and a comprehensive instruction leaflet, detailing the preparation and application of the colour. Please read and follow these instructions carefully before use. If you are still uncertain about any aspect or have any questions, please call the Naturtint helpline on 00 44 845 601 8129.
– Carefully read all of the instructions provided inside before use.
– Do not use to colour eyebrows or eyelashes.
– A skin sensitivity test must always be carried out before each and every use, for 48 hours, as per the enclosed instructions.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacy