NUA Naturals Bee pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, co-enzymes, and hormones. It is especially rich in B vitamins and antioxidants. It may be nature’s most perfect food. Bee pollen has a delicious, powdery, floral taste to it. It has a slightly chalky texture and is sumptuously sweet.Bee pollen is one of nature’s most complete “superfoods.” It has been used for thousands of years due to its health giving properties.
Benefits and features:
- Aids Digestion
- High in Vitamin C
- High in Fibre, Iron and Zinc
- High in Vitamins B1, B2 and B3
- Aids allergies such as asthma, sinus problems & hay fever.
- Helps to build, maintain, restore, and protect the body’s cells.
- Source of Protein Energy Enhancer, Immune Booster and Rich in antioxidants.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
100% Bee Pollen
Directions for use:
Sprinkle over your morning cereal, Stir into yoghurt, create your own natural cosmetics, or Enjoy straight from the Tub!!
1-2 tsp. daily.
As with all natural foods, it is best to start small and work up to the recommended daily dosage.
Size: Product Code:
Local Health Stores and Selected Supermarkets