According to studies, vitamin D ‘triggers and arms’ the immune system, so having low levels can seriously compromise our immune health. Supplementing is an easy way to keep levels topped up until the sun comes out again. Vitamin D3 is particularly well absorbed and comes in an easy to use minty flavoured spray that lasts for over 4 months, taking you right through winter into spring!
- Vitamin D produced when skin exposed to sunlight
- Especially beneficial during the darker, winter months
- Formulated with vitamin D3: the active and absorbable form of vitamin D
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- 1 daily dose provides 1250iu of vitamin D3
- Great value for money – over 4 month’s supply per tube.
Purified water, sweetener: xylitol; glycerine, VitaminD3 (antioxidant:dl-alpha tocopherol); emulsifier: polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate; peppermint flavour, preservative: potassium sorbate.
Directions for use:
Take 2 sprays in mouth a day (children over 3 years, 1 spray a day) with meals.
- Contains xylitol.
- Do not feed xylitol to dogs – if consumed seek veterinary advice.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.