Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body and is found within many body systems. It becomes conditionally ‘essential’ when the body is physically or mentally challenged.
Proteins are made up of amino acids – some are essential and some are classed as non-essential. Although Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, it becomes conditionally essential at certain times, especially during stress or illness. It plays a large part in maintaining the health of the digestive tract and is particularly useful for those who are physically active.
Benefits & Features:
• May support cravings
• Ideal during stressful times, convalescence, or after illness or surgery
• Naturally sweet, pleasant tasting, easy to blend powder but also in capsule form
• Does not contain: sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings
Two capsules typically provide:
A quarter of a level teaspoon typically provides:
Directions for use:
Powder: Take between ¼ teaspoon (900mg) and 1¼ level teaspoons (4.5g) stirred into cold water or juice and drink immediately or sprinkled onto cold food.
Capsules: Take 2-10 capsules, 1-3 times a day.
• Do not refrigerate.
• Capsules contains carrageenan
• Keep out of reach of children
Size: Product Code: