Serrapeptase may help combat joint inflammations. It also may help to maintain a healthy immune system, bones and joints.
SA gift from the silk worm; it is a proteolytic enzyme (protease) produced by enterobacterium Serratia sp. E-15. Serratiopeptidase is present in the silkworm intestine and allows the emerging moth to dissolve its cocoon. Serrapeptase needs to be enteric coated to prevent the enzyme digesting itself in the stomach before it is absorbed.
Benefits & Features:
• No Additives
• 100% Natural
• May help combat joint inflammations
• May help to maintain a healthy immune system, bones and joints.
Directions for use:
Take 1-2 capsules daily on an empty stomach. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Serrapeptase (Serrapeptidase) provides 80,000iu of activity. Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose.
• Consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies