HealthSpark’s Raspberry Ketone Complex is a fat burning formula with seven super fruit ingredients which are all recognised to support a healthy weight.
Raspberry Ketone is the natural aroma that gives raspberries their lovely smell. It may help to maintain healthy fat metabolism. Raspberry Ketone has been described by Dr Oz, US health guru, as “Number one miracle in a bottle”.
African Mango is the latest sensation in weight loss and comes from a group of African trees that bear edible mango-like fruits. African Mango may help to maintain a healthy weight when used alongside a healthy diet and exercise programme. It may as well help to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels. Irvingia Gabonensis extract (Latin name) is as well a powerful anti-oxidant and very high in fibre which also helps aid digestion and make you feel fuller for longer.
According to the French Medical Journal, African mango extract increases adiponectin, a hormone that affects glucose and fat metabolism and increases insulin levels, prompting the body to use fat for energy, resulting in weight loss.
One placebo-controlled study found that African Mango helped to promote weight loss (20 x more effectively than the placebo), improve cholesterol levels and balance blood glucose levels. The test group also showed a reduction of 6.3% in body fat over the trial period.
Acai Berry has a very high nutritional content. 100g of dry powder preparation of freezedried açaí fruit pulp and skin was reported to contain 260 mg calcium, 4.4 mg iron and 1002 U vitamin A amongst others. The white powdery pulp of the Baobab Fruit has been consumed by Africans for generations owing to its health benefits. Research has shown that the Baobab Fruit contains:
• Amino acids and essential fatty acids
• Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese
• Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1-B2-B6
• Carbohydrates: glucose, fructose, saccarose, maltose, soluble polysaccharides, starch.
• Dietary soluble and insoluble fibres.
Baobab has a high nutritional value and has 2 x more antioxidants than Gojiberries, 6 x more antioxidants than Blueberries and 6 x more vitamin C than oranges. Its high potassium levels (6 x more than bananas) are great for brain, muscle and nerve function. It contains 2 x more calcium than milk and more iron than red meat.
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine is a form of easily absorbed carnitine that may help to maintain normal fatty acid metabolism.
Green Tea, unlike black and oolong tea, is not fermented, so the active constituents remain unaltered in the herb. Green tea contains volatile oils, vitamins, minerals and caffeine, but the primary constituents of interest are the polyphenols, particularly the catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). The polyphenols are believed to be responsible for most of green tea’s roles in promoting good health and healthy weight.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana,) is a climbing plant and is best known for its fruit, which is about the size of a coffee bean. As a dietary supplement, guarana is an effective stimulant. It contains about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans (about 2–4.5% caffeine in guarana seeds compared to 1–2% for coffee beans).
Benefits & Features:
• 100% Natural
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• May help to maintain a healthy immune system
• May help to maintain a healthy weight when combined with a healthy diet and exercise programme
• May help to maintain normal appetite control, normal fat digestion, normal metabolism and normal cholesterol levels
• May increase antioxidant activity in the blood, decreasing harmful free radicals which can attack body cells
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules daily with water and before food (1 before breakfast & 1 before lunch). Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Pure Raspberry Ketone, African Mango, Acai Berry, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Guarana, (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose = Capsule)
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Please consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies