African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) is also known by the names wild mango, African mango, or bush mango. As the Latin name indicates African Mango is native to the west of Africa, specifically the countries around Gabon. Although African Mango has long played a nutritional and medicinal role amongst the people of West Africa, research into its powers as a weight loss aid did not commence until recently.
It is the seeds from the African Mango which have been reported to have powerful fat burning benefits. African Mango works to speed up the body’s metabolism, which in turn can help to detoxify the body, burn more calories and reducing hard to shift stomach fat. If one has a slow metabolism it can mean poor digestion, and cause the body to store fat rather than burn it.
African Mango is as well a powerful anti-oxidant and very high in fibre which also helps aid digestion and make you feel fuller for longer. What has been discovered, is that African Mango helps weight loss (20x higher than a placebo group), improves cholesterol levels and balances blood glucose levels. The test group also showed a reduction of 6.3% in body fat over the trial period.
Healthspark’s 100% Pure African Mango capsules are free from fillers, flow agents and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Manufactured under pharmaceutical GMP conditions (Good Manufacturing Practice) in the UK to guarantee highest quality and the most effective results.
Benefits & Features:
• No Additives
• 100% Natural
• Speeds up the body’s metabolism
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Powerful anti-oxidant and very high in fibre
• Simple easy to swallow capsules with high concentrated extract
• Helps weight loss, improves cholesterol levels and balances blood glucose levels
Directions for use:
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) Powdered Extract 10:1 – 200mg -> whole fruit seed equivalent 2000mg, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose
• Consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies