Eskimo-3 contains ultra-pure Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9 with Vitamin D, E and Co Enzyme Q10 to support Brain and Eye Function.
Eskimo-3 is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy balance of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, scientifically proven* to support brain and eye function.
Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 contains added natural vitamin D3 for strong bones and a healthy immune system.**
This formula will suit anyone requiring nutritional support for brain and eye health and it is especially useful for those doing exams or those that require extra focus.
* Brain and eye function benefit is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
** Claim for strong bones and immunity can be used if Vitamin D is present.
Benefits & Features:
• 100% Pure & Fresh: Third Party tested. Antioxidant Mixture for freshness.
• No Fishy Taste: Molecular distilled to ensure no fishy taste or smell.
• Superior Absorption: Natural Triglyceride Form and Lecithin to aid fat digestion.
• High Strength Omega-3s EPA and DHA: ideal support for brain and eye health.
• Balanced Omegas: provides a healthy balance of omega-3, 6, & 9.
• Eco-friendly – Friend of the Sea Cert. Sustainable- Sardines and Anchovies.
• Enriched with Pufanox® – an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness.
• Backed by Science: 120 research papers proving Eskimo-3’s effectiveness for heart health, women’s health, memory, concentration and inflammation.
Ingredients Per 2.5 ml Per 5 ml
Omega-3 fatty acids 750mg 1500mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 370mg 740mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 185mg 370mg
ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) 45mg 90mg
Omega-6 fatty acids 280mg 560mg
-LA (linolenic acid) 230mg 460mg
-GLA (docosahexaenoic acid) 35mg 70mg
Omega-9 fatty acids 320mg 640mg
Vitamin D (200iu) 2.5µg (45%*) 5µg (100%*)
Vitamin E (as a Tocopherol) 7.5iu (45%*) 15iu (100%**)
Coenzyme Q10 4.5mg 9mg
*EC RDA – Recommended Daily Allowance
–Vitamin E – RDA percentage based on EU10mg
Rapeseed oil, evening primrose oil, natural lemon flavour, antioxidants/ Pufanox® – Lecithin (soy), tocopherol complex (alfa-tocopherol and tocopherol-rich extracts), Extract of Rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate.
Directions for use:
Take ½ tsp – 1 tsp daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Daily Dosage:
½ teaspoon (2.5ml) – General Health
½ teaspoon (2.5ml) – Heart Health
1 teaspoon (5ml) – Brain Health
1 teaspoon (5ml) – Eye Health
• Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus.
• Does not contain fish protein.
• Free from Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Egg, celery, mustard, sulphur dioxide.
• Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
• Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
• Keep out of reach of children
• After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies