Eskimo-3 contains ultra-pure Omega-3 Fish Oil with Omega-6, 9 and Vitamin D specifically formulated to give children the right balance of omega oils
Eskimo-3 contains a healthy balance of essential fatty acids including DHA to support children’s brain and eye development.
Eskimo-3 Kids contains added natural vitamin D3 for normal growth and development of bone in children.**
* Brain Health benefit is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
** Claim for normal growth and development of bone in children can be used if Vitamin D is present.
Benefits & Features:
• 100% Pure & Fresh: Third Party tested. Antioxidant Mixture for freshness.
• Pleasant Tutti Frutti Flavour: natural orange, raspberry, cherry & lemon oils.
• Superior Absorption: Natural Triglyceride Form and Lecithin to aid fat digestion.
• High Omega-3s EPA and DHA: for brain and eye support.
• Balanced Formula for children: a healthy balance of omega-3, 6, and 9.
• Vitamin D3: to promote strong bone growth and development, as well as a healthy immune system.
• Eco-friendly – Friend of the Sea Cert. Sustainable- Sardines and Anchovies.
• Backed by Science: 120 research papers proving Eskimo-3’s effectiveness for heart health, women’s health, memory, concentration and inflammation.
Ingredients Per 2.5 ml Per 5 ml
Omega-3 fatty acids 600mg 1200mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 205mg 410mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 140mg 280mg
ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) 115mg 230mg
Omega-6 fatty acids 255mg 510mg
-LA (linolenic acid) 250mg 500mg
Omega-9 fatty acids 700mg 1400mg
Vitamin D (200iu) 2.5µg (50%+) 5µg (100%+)
Vitamin E (as a Tocopherol) 5iu (33%+) 10iu (66%++)
+ EU RDA – Recommended Daily Allowance
++Vitamin E – RDA percentage based on EU15iu
Rapeseed oil, antioxidant blend: Pufanox® – Lecithin (soy), tocopherol complex (alfa-tocopherol and tocopherol-rich extracts), Extract of Rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, flavouring: tutti frutti (orange, raspberry, lemon and cherry oils)
Directions for use:
Take 2.5 – 5ml daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – General Health
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – Bone development
1 teaspoon daily – Brain and Eye Support
• Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus.
• Does not contain fish protein.
• Free from Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Egg, celery, mustard, sulphur dioxide.
• Not recommended for epilepsy or haemophiliacs.
• Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
• Store out of reach of children.
• After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies