Teetha Teething Gel is a ready-dosed gel that simply rubs into your baby’s gums where it gently helps to ease the pain of teething and relieves discomfort.
The active ingredient in Teetha is a 6c homeopathic potency of Chamomilla – a herb traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of teething. Chamomilla is often described by homeopaths as the first-choice remedy for teething.
Benefits and features:
- A homeopathic remedy specifically formulated for the soothing and calming relief of the symptoms of teething, thus calming both baby and mother
- Sugar Free
- Can be used in conjunction with Teetha teething granules
- Convenient to use
Homeopathic medicine 15g/0.5 fl oz.
Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c, Plantago Major 12c, Aconitum Napellus 12c, Sugar Free
With a clean finger, apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby’s gums and teeth. Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day.
- For baby’s aged 3 months and over.
- Once opened use within 28 days. Do not exceed the stated dose. If symptoms become worse or do not show improvement after 7 days or of the baby experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients. Contains ethanol.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Product Code: M1028
Health stores and Pharmacy