Nelsons® Arnicare® arnica 30c pillules are a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of sprains, muscular aches, bruising and swelling after contusions.
Available in 30C or 6C clikpaks.
Benefits & features:
- Suitable for all the family 2 years +
- Convenient to use
- Active ingredient is arnica Montana
Each pillule contains 30c or 6C of Arnica montana, lactose and sucrose.
Directions for use:
Press base twice to release two pillules into cap. Unscrew cap. Tip pillules directly from cap into mouth without touching them. Pillules should be either chewed or placed under the tongue until dissolved and taken between meals.
Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily until symptoms improve for up to a maximum of 7 days.
- Always read the label
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children. If pregnancy or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines, including those bought without a doctor’s prescription, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- Contains lactose and sucrose.
- If you have been advised by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars contact your doctor before taking this product.
- Do not store above 25°C. Handle carefully, homeopathic medicine in an inner glass vial.
Size: 30C 84’s | 6C 84’s
Product Code: M1026 | M1024
Price (€,RSP): 8.25 | 6.75
*Prices are subject to change
Health stores and Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here