Country of Origin: UK Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Peppermint has a light, refreshing and a clear minty aroma. This oil is especially good for digestive problems and to refresh a tired mind, hence great for concentration and study.
Peppermint is a light, refreshing, clear & minty aroma. Often used in after-dinner mints and is popular after a bout of over-indulgence.
Benefits & Features:
Main Therapeutic Properties:
• Digestive stimulant
• Insect repellent
Directions for use:
Blend 1 drop of Peppermint with 5ml of Sweet Almond oil for a comforting tummy rub (massage in a clockwise direction). Try adding 4 drops to a bowl of warm water for a wonderfully refreshing footbath.
Also a good insect repellent, use in a burner or diffuser, or add 10 drops to a plant spray filled with water -shake well and spray the room & bedding, etc. (Avoid polished wood – may cause bleaching of fabric).
• Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
• Do not use on children under the age of 5.
• Avoid using on people with epilepsy, heart disease or fever.
• Do not use at more than 2% dilution on the skin or mucous membrane areas.
• Do not apply more than 1ml per 24 hours.
Size: Product Code:
Health Stores & Pharmacies