Venagel contains the extract of fresh Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seeds. Horse chestnut extracts are commonly associated with the treatment of varicose veins.
Horse chestnut extracts in gels are soothing, providing cooling relief to legs that feel weary, heavy and uncomfortable – fantastic after a night out or a day’s shopping. It is also useful for long journeys (especially by plane), during hot weather and can also be used during pregnancy.
Benefits & features:
• Relieves tired, heavy legs
• Can be used during pregnancy
• Made from fresh Horse chestnut seeds
• No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers used
Water, alcohol, Horse chestnut seed (Aesculus hippocastanum) extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin (plant origin).
Directions for use:
Massage a small amount of the gel onto the skin 2 to 3 times a day using an upwards motion. Pay special attention to the ankles and the areas that feel most uncomfortable. When possible, keep legs raised for 20 minutes.
- If you think you have a condition that may require medical treatment, consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this product.
- Do not apply to the face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not apply to inflamed or broken skin.
- Always read the label
Product Code: 02010
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here