A herbal dietary supplement containing soy isoflavones, magnesium and hibiscus extract for all stages of the menopause.
Benefits & features:
• Made from fermented soya beans
• Also contains magnesium and hibiscus
• Support for all stages of the menopause
• May be used with HRT
• Unique formulation
• GM Free, suitable for vegans
Each tablet contains 405mg of tri-magnesium dicitrate anhydrous (equivalent to 56.7mg of elemental magnesium), 42mg of fermented soy bean extract (containing 60% isoflavones, providing 25mg of isoflavones), 35mg Hibiscus (Rumex acetasella) extract and 0.25mg Vervain essential oil.
The tablets also contain microcrystalline cellulose, beetroot juice powder and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice times daily (morning and evening) with food.
Menosan Menopause Support may be taken with HRT.
- As with all food supplements, stomach upsets or nausea can sometimes occur, although not everyone will experience these symptoms.
- Some people may also be allergic to the ingredients of Menosan® Menopause Support and if this happens, reactions may appear as a skin rash.
- These reactions are usually short-lived and if present, should go away by themselves without the need of any treatment. However, if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label
Product Code: 02520
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here