Echinaforce® Echinacea is a licensed traditional herbal remedy for colds and flu. It helps the body fight the symptoms of influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions by supporting the immune system, helping to maintain the body’s resistance.
Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea pallida) are used medicinally. Echinacea purpurea, the species used in Echinaforce®, is considered to be the most widely researched.
Benefits & features:
• Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
• Strengthens the immune system
• Made from Echinacea purpurea
• Fresh herb (95%) and root (5%) extract
Why do A.Vogel combine Echinacea Herb & Root in Echinaforce?
• HERB: Anti-viral, Immune support, anti-inflammatory
• ROOT: Immune support, anti-inflammatory
This is the original Echinacea extract formulated by Alfred Vogel and contains the tinctures of Echinacea purpurea herb and root. 0.6ml drops contains the equivalent of 285mg whole fresh plant. Also contains 65%v/v ethanol.
Directions for use:
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Consult your doctor or healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Echinaforce ® Echinacea drops are for oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful
- If you suffer from alcoholism, the alcohol content of Echinaforce® Echinacea drops may be harmful
- If you are in a high-risk group (eg. patients with liver disease or epilepsy) you should consider the alcohol content before taking this product
Size: 15ml | 50ml | 100ml
Product Code: 02172 | 02170 | 02180
*As seen on TV:
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here