A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve sore throats associated with coughs, colds and flu, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
A.Vogel’s Sore Throat spray is made from the well known herbal remedy Echinaforce combined with Sage tincture and is a herbal remedy used to relieve sore throat symptoms.
Although any of the remedies in the range of Echinaforce Echinacea drops or tablets can be used to treat sore throats, this remedy has a specially designed nozzle and spray pump, designed to deliver echinacea and sage extracts to the painful and irritated parts at the back of the throat. It is convenient to use and does not require water to take.
Echinaforce Sore Throat spray is part of the Echinaforce range of herbal remedies for colds and flu. It contains extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea herb and root, and sage leaves (Salvia officinalis).
The benefit of using freshly harvested plant material to make our herbal remedies has been demonstrated in research – extracts of echinacea produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
Benefits & features:
• Herbal remedy for sore throats
• Contains echinacea and sage
• Fresh herb extract
• Convenient to use
Each 1ml of Echinaforce® Sore Throat spray contains:
• 863.3mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea herb
• 45.5mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea root
• 430mg of tincture from fresh Sage leaves
This herbal remedy also contains sorbitol (407mg), ethanol (370mg), soy lecithin (20mg) and sucrose laurate (5mg).
Directions for use:
Our Sore Throat spray may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly. As a sore throat remedy, apply 2 sprays to the back of the throat, six to ten times daily. Do not breathe in during application.
• As with other sore throat remedies, do not use this product to treat your sore throat for longer than 7 days. This is because if your symptoms persist for this period of time, you should see a doctor or other healthcare practitioner.
• Always read the label
Product Code: 02159
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here