A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as dry, tickly and irritating coughs, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Benefits & features:
• For dry, tickly, irritating coughs
• Made with extracts of freshly harvested pine shoots
• Contains honey
• Pleasant tasting
Bronchosan is a herbal cough syrup obtained from freshly harvested young shoots (leaves) of organically cultivated Pine trees, also known as Spruce trees. It also contains honey.
5ml (6.95g) of the cough syrup contains 1.445g of extract (as soft extract) from fresh Picea abies (L.) Karsten (spruce) shoots (0.9-1.2:1.) Extraction solvent: water. The other ingredients used for the cough syrup are raw cane sugar, honey, concentrated pear juice and pine oil.
Bronchosan contains sugars (5.25g of carbohydrate per 5ml dose).
Directions for use:
• Adults and children over 12 years: Take 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) two to four times daily. A measuring cup is provided.
If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 1 week, talk to your doctor.
• Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
• Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable for those who are allergic to Spruce (Picea abies), Pine, Colophony or any of the other ingredients
• Always read the label
Product Code: 02375
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here