A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the symptomatic relief of muscular aches, pains and stiffness, sprains and bruising exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Benefits and features:
- Made from extracts of freshly harvested arnica
- Pain relief for stiff neck and shoulders
- Pain relief for other muscle aches and pains
- For sporting injuries such as joint sprains & strains
The active ingredient is the liquid extract of fresh Arnica flowers. 1 g of gel contains 500 mg of extract which is equivalent to an average of 160 mg fresh Arnica flowers. The other ingredients are ethanol,purified water, glycerol (plant origin), hypromellose (thickener).
Directions for use:
- Atrogel® Arnica gel may be used to relieve pain and bruising in adults, children and the elderly. Apply 2 cm to 10 cm of the gel gently to the affected area. Use between 2 and 4 times daily for pain relief.
- If you are pregnant speak to your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare practitioner before use. Atrogel is suitable for use if you are breast-feeding.
- Don’t use Atrogel® if you have broken or irritated skin, if you are allergic to arnica preparations or other members of the daisy (Asteraceae / Compositae) family, or any of the other ingredients.
- If Atrogel® Arnica gel is swallowed by mistake contact your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare practitioner immediately.
- Minor side effects can occur when using Atrogel® Arnica gel. These are likely to affect less than 1 in every 10 people and may take the form of skin reactions (itching, skin rash, dry skin, contact dermatitis).
- Always read the label
Size: 50ml | 100ml
Product Code: 02033 | 02032
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here