Agnus Castus is recognised for its ability to help maintain the normal balance of the female hormones in younger women. The berries used in this tincture are reddish brown fruits which give off a pleasant peppermint-like smell. It is also useful in the treatment of acne in both men and women.
Benefits and features:
• Helps maintain normal balance of female hormones
• Tincture of Agnus castus berries or fruit
• Botanical food supplement
Tincture of Agnus castus (Chaste Tree) dried fruit, extracted in alcohol (69% V/V).
Directions for use:
Adults: 15-20 drops in a little water twice daily.
Children: This product is not recommended for children under 14 years of age.
• Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
• Do not take if using oral contraceptives or HRT
• This product is not recommended for children under 14 years of age.
• Always read the label
Product Code: 02040
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here