Is a licensed herbal rheumatism product exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. It is made from extracts of Devil’s Claw herb, cultivated in the Kalahari Desert without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. It can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains.
Benefits and features:
• Relieves muscle and joint pain
• For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
• Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
• Cultivated without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides and fungicides
Directions of use:
• Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets may be used as a rheumatism product for the relief of joint & muscular pain in adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
• Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food. The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days
1 film-coated tablet contains 480mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C and /or H.zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V. Other ingredients used are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source) Tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
• Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients
• Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer
• If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan
• Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever
• Always read the label
Size: 30tabs | 60tabs
Product Code: 02285 | 02275
Health Store & Pharmacy – find your local health stores and pharmacies here