- 4 tbsp Meridian crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red onion sliced into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm ginger
- 150g baby sweet corn, sliced in half lengthways
- 150g mange tout, sliced in half lengthways
- 300g frozen prawns
- 2 x 300g packs straight to wok Thai noodles
- 4 spring onions, sliced width ways
1. In a bowl whisk together the Meridian peanut butter, chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and soy with 2 tbsp boiling water.
2. Put the sesame oil into a wok or large frying pan and heat till very hot, toss in the onion and stir fry for 2 mins. Finely grate the garlic and ginger directly into the pan and continue to stir fry until the onion starts to soften.
3. Add the sweet corn and mange tout then the frozen prawns. Continue to stir fry for 3-4 mins on a high heat until everything is hot. The vegetables should be tender but not soggy.
4. Finally add the noodles and the dressing and toss well. Once the noodles have warmed and everything is coated in peanut dressing, divide between 4 bowls, top with the spring onions and serve.
*Sponsored by Meridian