What’s so great about teapigs iced teas?
100% natural, less than 3 calories – teapigs whole leaves give you a punchy refreshing flavour – they taste amazing – Less than 3 mins to make – Look impressive- Nice to have something home-made rather than buying sugary bottled drinks – So different from making teas out of a paper bag – you get lots of flavour and a nice, clear liquor – not the wishy washy cloudy stuff you’ll get using a paper bag. Whole leaf is best hot and iced!
- Grab your favourite teapigs tea temple
- Pop your tea temple in to a jug or glass – 1 per person
- Cover with hot water – Leave to brew for 3 minutes plus
- Top up with cold water and ice
- If you fancy, add some fresh fruit, berries, ginger or mint leaves – for extra oomph and prettiness Enjoy… it’ll be delicious
- Super fruit – with fresh red berries (and some passion fruit if you want to be really fancy)
- Liquorice and mint – straight up – this one is punchy and refreshingly sweet as it is
- Lemon and ginger – with lemons, limes and some extra ginger
- Darjeeling early grey – with a slice of lemon
- Mao feng green tea – with cucumber, mint and lemon
All of these things work a treat to bring out the flavours in teapigs whole leaf teas… give them a go and see what you like best! – a squeeze of orange, lemon or lime – some passion fruit – some fresh ginger – some fresh mint – crushed berries – angostura bitters – a bit of honey – elderflower cordial – a splash of your favourite tipple…
*Sponsored by Teapigs