About Cocao Paste:
Cacao beans are ground into a liquid otherwise known as cacao liquor. Still containing all the nutrients of the bean, the liquor is then dried resulting in a smooth & creamy cacao paste which is perfect for making raw chocolates & desserts.
Melt and add to nut milk to make hot chocolate.
Melt with cacao butter to make your own chocolate.
Blend into smoothies, juices and shakes.
- 230g Cacao Butter
- 180g Cacao Paste
- 60ml Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 28g Goji Berries
- 30g Cacao Nibs
- 120g Chopped Cashews or Walnuts
- 2 tbsp. Bee Pollen
- Melt cacao butter and cacao paste over very low heat.
- Combine with agave, vanilla powder and salt in high speed blender.
- Blend thoroughly and pour mixture into a bowl.
- Fill bowl with Goji berries, cashews, and cacao nibs and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle bee pollen on top.
- Set on wax paper for easy removal and place into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
*Sponsored by Nua Naturals