Wholefoods Wholesale is Ireland’s largest supplier of health food, distributing products to Health Stores and Pharmacies nationwide. As a wholesaler, over 7,000 different product items are stocked, everything from top of the range health supplements like A.Vogel Herbal Remedies, Nelsons Homeopathic products, Quest vitamins, Higher Nature supplements and a range of natural beauty products to brown rice, kidney beans, soya milks, oils, jams, flours and sauces. Wholefoods also specialise in foods suitable for vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for overseeing and managing the organisation’s digital strategy. This includes managing the company’s digital and social platforms, developing and implementing digital strategies for Wholefoods and various agency brands. The chosen candidate will work closely with Wholefoods’ Marketing and Communications team to fulfil the company’s needs. They should have strong written and verbal communication skills, be enthusiastic and creative and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to complete a project accurately and on time.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will require the skills to suit the job description noted below.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work to produce effective online strategies for Wholefoods as well as detailed work required for various agency brands. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
– The maintenance and development of Wholefoods’ website, SEO/SEM strategies, email campaigns, social media platforms, video strategies and PPC activity.
– Build a strong working relationship with external partners so as to facilitate successful online campaigns.
– Develop and carry out digital marketing strategies to support agency brands.
– Work with internal stakeholders in generating digital content.
– Create regular performance reports to internal and external stakeholders.
– Build relationships with different categories of influencers and bloggers.
– Demonstrate a good understanding of reputational risk and brand management and support the wider marketing team in ensuring all external messages adhere to specific jurisdictional regulations.
– Continuously monitor and manage the online brand and reputation of the organisation and its brands to ensure that the business and clients are presented appropriately across all online channels.
– Manage the Digital Marketing budget for Wholefoods and various agency brands.
– Ensure that content/campaign messaging strategy and copy will effectively address the target audience, adheres to brand guidelines and SEO best practices.
– Regularly evaluate and articulate post-campaign findings to provide actionable insights on channel performance, engagement trends, and improvement opportunities.
– Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing and social media trends and best practices in order to seek out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns.
Qualification – a recognised qualification in Social Media & Digital Marketing or equivalent experience.
Experience – Minimum 1-2 years experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in many aspects of social media marketing and digital marketing.
– ‘Digital native’ – strong understanding of and a passion for Social Media and the Digital space.
– Hands-on experience with channels incl. Email, PPC, SEO, Social, Display, Partnerships, Website management.
– Strong communication skills and marketing knowledge with an ability to influence across departments and seniority.
– Possess a natural ability in conveying new technologies and solutions to non-digital savvy stakeholders.
– Experience with WordPress or similar content management systems.
– Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail.
– The ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– InDesign & Photoshop an advantage but not essential.
– Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness.
– Ability to create and disseminate engaging content to stakeholders.
– Web development experience is an advantage but not essential.
– An understanding of the social media and digital space in Ireland is essential.
Salary: €25k to €28k. This job is for an immediate start.
If you have an interest in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Sales and Marketing Manager, Peter Noone – firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2016.