- 4 Coley fillet pieces, skinless & boneless
- 4 tbsp Meridian almond butter
- 1 chilli, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, zest & juice + extra to serve
- Small bunch of coriander
1. Heat the oven to 180C/ 160C fan/ Gas 4. Lightly oil a baking sheet or oven dish and lay the fish on and season lightly.
2. Beat together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl with 2tbsp of hot water. Spread onto each fish fillet.
3.Bake for 15-20 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve with an extra squeeze of lime and coriander leaves.
This recipe works with any firm white fish; experiment with Bream or Pollack to take the pressure off those precious cod. Serve with wild rice and a fresh salad.
*Sponsored by Meridian