- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved and seasoned
- 20 bocconcini (baby mozzarella)
- 20 small basil leaves
- Salt and crushed pink peppercorns to season
- 20 bamboo skewers or cocktail sticks
1. Using a bamboo skewer/cocktail stick, spear half a tomato followed by basil leaf and bocconcini. Repeat with remaining sticks.
2. Season bocconcini with a drizzle of good olive oil and crushed pink peppercorns. Arrange and serve on a nice serving plate.
*Sponsored by Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health
Maggie Lynch presents a range of Taste of Health cooking demonstration classes along with husband Richard Burton, Director of the Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health. These include Gluten/wheat free cooking, Healthy Fast Food for Kids, Eating for Health with Diabeties, and Wholefoods for Health.