About Acai Powder:
The Açai berry is packed with antioxidants, omega fats and fibre. Açai powder is also high in Vitamins E, B1, B2, B3, Potassium as well as being a source of Calcium.
Blend into juices, smoothies & yoghurt.
Make your own Açai jam or chutney.
Make energy bars.
Mix with coconut oil, maca and hemp seeds.
- 6 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 3 tbsp. Acai Powder
- 2 tbsp. Cherries (chopped)
- 100g Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 40g Dried Apricots
- Pinch of Vanilla
- Pinch of Ground Ginger
- Pinch of Cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until dough has formed.
3. Place dough on a non-stick sheet and press into 1” thick triangle.
4. Wrap and place in freezer for half an hour.
5. Cut into 10 pieces.
*Sponsored by Nua Naturals